- Suzanne listed and sold our home in Ponte Vedra Beach for our asking price. She went above and beyond and literally became a “double agent”, having to do the work of selling the home as well as most of the work of the buyers agent. If you are looking for a top notch agent who can navigate you through simple or complex purchasing situations Suzanne should be your first and only choice. She is professional, very knowledgeable, honest and easy to work with. We would recommend her expertise to others without hesitation. 06/29/2017 – craig pastuck- Sold a Single Family home in 2017 in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL.
- Suzanne Trammell is the best realtor we’ve ever had. She’s responsive, diligent and really represented us well. She returned calls promptly. She negotiated a very good contract for us. I would highly recommend her.01/16/2018 – rwcarter29 Bought a Single Family home in 2017 in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL.
- Suzanne is hands down the best realtor I have ever been represented by! Her knowledge, dedication and integrity are always on display for you the client throughout your entire buying process. If you are fortunate enough to have her, it will be the best decision you will make for you or your families future. 04/28/17 bought a home in Palm Valley-Brad Gallardo
- Suzanne Trammell was exactly the real estate professional we were looking for. We listed our house with 2 other agents two years before and we were unable to sell. Suzanne met with us, showed us the fair market value of our home. She did not pick the lowest price in the market she showed us why our home would go for the higher end of the market. She was right. She listed the home, we had instant traffic and we accepted an offer in under two weeks on the market and closed on the sale this morning. I would recommend Suzanne to anyone looking to sell their home. -05/02/2016 – dmulvaney8-Sold a Single Family home in 2016 in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL.
- Suzanne contacted me on the basis of an expired listing. She impressed me immediately with her enthusiasm, knowledge, likability and ability to think on her feet. I hired her on the spot. Things since have only gotten better as she has totally taken over the listing and the property and put them both into the most favorable light. I feel renewed and confident. I am very confident that in a very short period of time Suzanne will get the property sold.
My Heartfelt Thanks to Suzanne Trammell.- 02/02/2016 – petehughes313
Sold a Single Family home in 2016 in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL.
- I moved into FL from out of state. I had no prior knowledge of the area. Suzanne took the time to understand our lifestyle, price range and timing for our move; and showed us properties that fit what we were looking for. She is an awesome negotiator, closer and has now become a great friend! I will be happy to recommend her.- 09/04/2015 – m ines guerrero70
Bought a Single Family home in 2015 in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL.
- After interviewing several realtors, I hired Suzanne to sell my townhouse property in Ponte Vedra this past February. Since I reside in Boston, it could have been a problematic long-distance business relationship. However, from day one, Suzanne took charge of all aspects of the sale, beginning with arranging a schedule of showings with our rental tenant, helping to negotiate several deals (the first one fell through), overseeing inspections, and finally coordinating necessary work to bring the property up to standard for the actual sale which took place in June. She is very knowledgeable about the local market dynamics, and has very good contacts in the Ponte Vedra community.
Through all of this, Suzanne was always on top of the details, worked hard and negotiated shrewdly on my behalf, and importantly did it all with a positive attitude and a great sense of humor. This was certainly not her highest priced transaction, but I felt she gave it as much attention as the million dollar properties in her portfolio.
Based on my experience, I would recommend Suzanne to anyone in the Ponte Vedra area. -08/03/2015 – pstashenko -Sold a Single Family home in 2015 in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL.
- Suzanne is not only very energetic, professional, and personable, her knowledge of real estate and financing is excellent. She is very customer service oriented, and I would highly recommend her. Denise Panczykowski Showed home in 2015 in Palm Valley, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
- I consider Suzanne Trammell the gold standard for real estate professionals. Suzanne is by far the most exceptional and caring agent I have had the pleasure to work with and assist my family in purchasing a home. If there is such a thing as a “pleasant experience” in home buying, Suzanne did everything to make that statement true. She listened to what we were looking for in style, comfort and price range. She did her “homework” and proceeded to execute a plan that kept us engaged and focused through every step of the process. From showings to closing, inspections to financing, Suzanne made herself available 24/7. She was our advocate and advisor, and made sure we were in the best position possible to leverage our purchasing skills, and avoiding surprises. Her knowledge of the area, the intricacies of this particular real estate market, her impressive social and professional skills and her genuine care for the customer, led to a trusting relationship that resulted in buying a home my family will enjoy for years to come. We were fortunate to encounter one of a distinguish group of agents that exemplify the true meaning of real estate professional. Suzanne represents that gold standard.- 12/31/2014 – cutterguy1- Bought a Single Family home in 2014 in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL.
- Buying a home is a very exciting time but as it’s a huge purchase it’s one that can also be very stressful. Having someone in your corner every step of the way who is honest, knowledgable and communicative is key. Suzanne was amazing and helped us through a very challenging purchase without a hitch, and we highly recommend her to anyone looking to buy or sell their home. We would definitely use her again!- 12/29/2014 – susana cruz33
Bought a Single Family home in 2014 in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL.
- Suzanne was the BEST! She was all the things we could ask for! She had knowledge, drive and contacts. She practically held my hand and led me through the maze of selling an unoccupied house. AND in a very short amount of time. She had a plan, explained it to me, and carried it out. She answered all questions, phone calls, and emails in a timely and professional manner. She knew who to call, what to say, and how to proceed. I would recommend Her to anyone who wants to get a real estae deal done.- 09/09/2014 – daividdaly1616
Sold a Townhouse home in 2014 in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL.
- Fanstastic experience working with Suzanne on both the sale of my existing home and purchase of my new construction home. Suzanne is a dedicated, experienced, knowledgable agent who always has her clients best interests in mind. She is very accommodating and willing to rearrange her schedule at the last minute to show property, meet inspectors, appraisers, etc. I knew that I could count on Suzanne for her subject matter expertise and guidance throughout this process. Her communication to me was always very timely even during the evenings and weekends. Without a doubt, I highly recommend using Suzanne Trammell for a smooth real estate process!-05/02/2017 – Robin Doherty
Bought and sold a Single Family home in 2016 in Ponte Vedra, FL.
- Suzanne created a buying experience for us that was outstanding. She was fully engaged in the process and was of tremendous help guiding us through the stress of buying a new home. She is experienced, hard working, and is an excellent negotiator. BTW an added plus: Suzanne is just plain fun to be around! I highly recommend Suzanne for your real estate needs. You can thank us later.- 04/25/2017 – jacupa
Bought a Single Family home in 2017 in Ponte Vedra, FL.
- LOVE Suzanne!!! She is a wonderful realtor and she was so fun to work with. We are missing running around with her house hunting. She is very knowledgeable and I would recommend her to anyone in the area. Thank you Suzanne for helping us find the perfect home 🙂 10/20/2016 – kathren144
Bought a Single Family home in 2016 in Neptune Beach, FL.
- Suzanne is a wonderful realtor to work with, and I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a knowledgeable, responsive, and proactive real estate professional to help guide them through the process of buying or selling a home. She, in fact, recently helped us through the complicated and emotionally challenging affair of doing both at the same time. Looking back, we would not have wanted to go through it without her. She was a sounding board, soother of nerves and raw feelings, and always gave us the feeling that she was in our corner. The value of these characteristics in a realtor cannot be overstated.
One thing that particularly stood out with Suzanne was the sense that we were her only clients. She answered texts, emails, and phone calls almost immediately, after hours and on weekends, no doubt juggling many other clients and responsibilities. But you would never know by her level of responsiveness. It really was like we had her all to ourselves. She went above and beyond, taking it upon herself to be proactive in every aspect, even assuming the responsibility of others in order to make our sale and purchase go through. In short, it took a lot of very hard work on Suzanne’s part to make it all look so “easy.”
Suzanne has never met a stranger. Her ebullient and friendly personality, and networking skills helped us navigate many difficult obstacles. A timely text or phone call from Suzanne to one of her myriad contacts smoothed over so many rough spots familiar to anyone who’s sold/bought a home. Suzanne was a friend, a mentor, and a guide throughout the entire process, and we can’t recommend her highly enough.
If you’re looking for a winner, look no further than Suzanne Trammell.- 08/10/2016 – keith saliba
Sold a Single Family home in 2016 in Saint Johns, FL.
- Suzanne spent a week with me looking at a lot of houses. She is a great realtor and is very knowledgable. Our entire experience went so smooth. Super happy with Suzanne and we highly recommend her!- 07/12/2016 – pampotter :Bought a Single Family home in 2016 in Ponte Vedra, FL.
- Suzanne makes buying and selling homes a very simple and stress-free process. Her expertise brings an informed opinion and she provides excellent advice on the local market.- 03/27/2016 – sharicrisman
Bought a home in 2015 in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 33082.
- The home buying process can be extremely intimidating to anyone but especially for a first time home-buyer. Suzanne helped me purchase my first condo, list it, and two years later she was my go-to realtor to find my first home. Her ability to pin point exactly what you are looking for and her relentlessness throughout the process to your benefit is exceptional; her knowledge of the Jacksonville and Ponte Vedra area is outstanding. I wouldn’t trust anyone else with such a big decision and i’m so glad i found Suzanne! -01/04/2016 – summerdreams9191
Bought and sold a Single Family home in 2015 in Jacksonville Beach, FL.
- Great Real Estate agent with lots of experience and knowledge of the Nocatee area. Highly recommend her and her expertise!!! She is friendly, professional and always has your best interest in hand. She gives you helpful tips to stage your house for showings and is always available to speak with for questions or concerns. Highly recommend!! Sold my house very quickly and for a competitive price!! 09/28/2015 – lpadgett13
Bought and sold a Single Family home in 2015 in Ponte Vedra, FL.
- Moving across country was stressful and to top it off we moved to a city we had never even been to. While trying to find a Realtor who would be patient and informative Suzanne Trammell stood way above the rest. She immediately started to educate us by first listening to our background, our wants and needs and must-haves. She very thoroughly described the areas that she thought would be a good fit, and her thoughts matched exactly with the research I had already done on-line, which was highly comforting. Suzanne answered any and all messages I left her within minutes. She was knowledgeable and resourceful. She went above and beyond to help us in an extremely chaotic and stressful time. We are so grateful to have found her!-Cnngclan
- We recently had the good fortune of working with Suzanne Trammell in the listing and sale of our house in Ponte Vedra, Florida (Nocatee – Coastal Oaks). What a pleasure to work with such a knowledgeable, personable and business minding professional. Because of Suzanne’s strong sales background, not only the local real estate market but also at a large real estate firm in Georgia (and a top sales position at Oracle and consulting background at Accenture) she was head and shoulders above other realtors we interviewed and realtors we have worked with previously. This was invaluable in evaluating the local competition and pricing our house for sale. We were also impressed with how responsive Suzanne was, as I would text her – sometimes on numerous occasions during the day – and receive a quick response via text or phone call. Suzanne was always sincere and pleasant to work with. Our only regret concerning Suzanne is that she is not available to help with our house purchase in the Austin, Texas area.- Tm.Garland Sold a Single Family home in 2015 in Ponte Vedra, FL
- Suzanne is as professional as they come and will do whatever it takes for her client. She is a wealth of knowledge and knows the local area through and through. Our experience with her was incredible and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a home.- 08/11/2015 – studie101
Showed home in 2015 in Tocoi, Saint Augustine, FL 32092.
- Suzanne Trammell is a bulldog, in every positive sense of the word! She was aggressive, on top of things, didn’t put up with any nonsense from the seller’s agent, the lender, the title company, and any other parties involved. She was very knowledgeable about the market, able to give wise counsel, steered us clear of bad decisions, and responded to our every request immediately. I also found her to be very personable and a pleasure to be around.—-Phillip Bas :Bought and sold a Single Family home in 2015 in Jacksonville Beach, FL.
- I wish that I could put into words how amazing and hardworking this lady is. We never called that she didn’t respond. She loves what she does and is very, very good at it. We had some real stumbling blocks and she professionally worked through them and we now have the house we were working towards. Please contact me if you have any questions. You’re working with a first class realtor with Suzanne-user187015
Bought a home in 2015 in Twentymile, FL 32081.
- I wish that I could put into words how amazing and hardworking this lady is. We never called that she didn’t respond. She loves what she does and is very, very good at it. We had some real stumbling blocks and she professionally worked through them and we now have the house we were working towards. Please contact me if you have any questions. You’re working with a first class realtor with Suzanne. 02/22/2015 – user187015 Bought a home in 2015 in Twentymile, FL 32081.
- Suzanne is the greatest. She listed my home in Grant Park 30315 and it was closed within 4 months. Her professionalism, her real estate savvy, knowledge of the intown market, and just in general how to work a real estate deal are invaluable to you as a seller. She was also my agent as buyer when I bought this home. So buyers should also seek her wisdom when it comes to Georgia Real Estate. 01/22/2015 – davidcaimbeularchitect Sold a Single Family home in 2014 in Grant Park, Atlanta, GA.
- I wish that I could put into words how amazing and hardworking this lady is. We never called that she didn’t respond. She loves what she does and is very, very good at it. We had some real stumbling blocks and she professionally worked through them and we now have the house we were working towards. Please contact me if you have any questions. You’re working with a first class realtor with Suzanne.02/22/2015 – user187015 Bought a home in 2015 in Twentymile, FL 32081.
- Suzanne is the greatest. She listed my home in Grant Park 30315 and it was closed within 4 months. Her professionalism, her real estate savvy, knowledge of the intown market, and just in general how to work a real estate deal are invaluable to you as a seller. She was also my agent as buyer when I bought this home. So buyers should also seek her wisdom when it comes to Georgia Real Estate.01/22/2015 – davidcaimbeularchitect Sold a Single Family home in 2014 in Grant Park, Atlanta, GA.
- Suzanne is so great from A to Z with buying a home! She is very through and goes above and beyond for Her clients! I would highly recommend her to anyone who ask! Words cannot describe how lucky we were to work with her. I would highly recommend her to everyone. We are first time buyers and were guided the whole way through this crazy process with such care and professionalism.
We are so new to all this and are small beans but she never made us feel this way. Suzanne understood the importance of getting us our first house and followed up on ALL angles possible to ensure that we would be able to attain our new home. She not only got us our dream home, but she made the process seem like a piece of cake. She kept us informed, educated us on the process, and continues to follow up with us. I can’t thank her enough. I agree with everyone else who has given Suzanne five stars. She gives 110%. She is all about integrity and excellence. Extremely detailed and patient and on top of all this, she is such a kind soul. I really can’t imagine getting any better service than this. She is undeniably the BEST at what she does.01/03/2015 – pattersons212
Bought a home in 2014 in East Newnan, Newnan, GA 30263.
- Suzanne has been a pleasure to work with. She is very knowledgeable and knows the Real Estate business inside and out. She gave us much confidence and education throughout the process. I have and will continue to refer her to friends and family and highly recommend her for your next real estate transaction!12/15/2014 – addtubbsBought a Single Family home in 2014 in Ponte Vedra, FL.
- We were relocating from out of state, Suzanne took the time to access our needs as a family. She went the extra mile to show us around the area, and to help us make an informed house buying choice for our family. She is dedicated to her clients, and fun to work with. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a professional realtor in the area.11/12/2014 – cmatthews47 Bought a Single Family home in 2014 in Saint Johns, FL.
- Suzanne is a wonderful, informative and very kind-hearted person. I have worked with Suzanne for almost a decade and will continue to work with her for all of my real estate needs. When it comes to real estate she has been most knowledgable and very hard-working. There hasn’t been a question she could not answer, she has always advised and guided me in regards to financing which has resulted into quick closings. She makes the task of buying any piece of real estate or property somehow effortless. Suzanne has demonstrated her patience numerous times, I have been taken to see many properties! I would highly recommend Mrs. Trammell as an agent that will get the job done.10/17/2014 – Mark Freeland Bought a Single Family home in 2006 in Grant Park, Atlanta, GA.
- Suzanne became a trusted friend who worked tirelessly each time we chose to sell and purchase a home. She sold 2 homes for us as well as selling our daughter’s home. She also helped her find a gorgeous golf course home. When we moved to another state we called Suzanne for advice. She is always upbeat and determined to make the best deal happen for her clients. We trust and recommend Suzanne to our friends.10/14/2014 – srbeverlythompson
Sold a home in 1988.
- My 18 year old daughter was interested in locating a condo, townhouse, or single family residence in Jacksonville Beach or Ponte Vedra, which I’d then buy for her. Though the process didn’t result in an ultimate purchase because she decided instead to return to my home in NJ, Suzanne was simply terrific in ferreting out housing options that met her requirements, and also that were sensitive to safe neighborhoods for her to be in. She was very accommodating to Kristen and very professional with me, and she even imparted some maternal advice to Kristen, which was all good by me! I would recommend her to anyone!09/10/2014 – Diane Florey
Showed home in 2014.